CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Social Leadership Ball

ON MAY 17, about a week ago...lol...WAS THE SOCIAL LEADERSHIP BALL!!! It was a BLAST! I wasn't too happy about going but when I actually got there, I WAS PARTYING IT UP! [= even if my love wasn't there...lol


Well we did have some food first...it wasn't too great...actually kinda gross...yea well there was this weird squash soup that tasted like a ground up gingerbread house. nasty! yea then there was some lemon sorbet that was pretty good! it was like that stuff at Tuachan Theatre in St. George. it was really good! then we had some pork ( i think it was pork) and potatoes and green beans. ew green beans make me gag. anyway...then we had dessert that was...could it be?!?!?


CHOCOLATE mousse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It was DA BOMB!

yea well then we did some dance things. at APA, they teach yoou like real dances like the waltz, foxtrot, chacha, salsa(a little bit), box step and stuff. yea well they had us do some competitions and I danced with the SBP, Joe (haha!) and we got to the top 12!!! We were throwin all this CRAZY stuff and doin all these cool turns and stuff. but we didn't win. ]= lots of people came up to me after and said me and joe should have won. it was pretty fun anyway! then i danceed with this kid named Sam and we totally dominated the floor! lol

well yea it was waaaaaaaaaay fun! can't wait till next year!!!

<3/haylee>

2 comments:

Ames Family said...

Sounds awesome, Haylee! I want to see pictures!

haylee ann (: said...

k! I'll get some! there are some on my dad's phone so I'll post them wHen i can!