CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sadie Anne Williams - 10 months old

I can't believe how fast Sadie is growing up! She is 10 months old. I am just understanding how much help Mitchell and Austin can be with her. I guess I am overly cautious with her. They help out with her so well. I want to teach them how to change diapers. This is a classic picture of Sadie since she is sucking her thumb. Ohhh, she loves her thumb. She found it at about 4 months old and has slept through the night since then. She has always hated binki's, so I am grateful she has her thumb. The only challenge will be to get her to stop sucking it around 1 year old. It is easy to get rid of a binki, but not a thumb!

The boys are always wanting to hold Sadie. However, as soon as I hand her to anyone she looks at me and starts to cry. She is definately a "momma's girl"! I love cuddling and holding her, however, it would be so nice to let someone else hold her for a while. Since she loves being held all the time she still is not crawling! She is now pulling her knees up under her and on all fours while rocking back and forth. I do not think it will be much longer until she is crawling! I am kind of glad she is not crawling all over the house yet! She loves to hold on to things and stand up. One of my favorite things that Sadie does is she "trills" with her tongue. At least that is what someone once called it.

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

Good luck with that thumb, Anna! I sucked mine for years and years, and my parents tried everything...Jules

Anonymous said...

Hello Guest, welcome to your private GDI Member's Area!
Need help getting started?
now