CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

UPDATE for Haylee [=

So...just thought I'd post on here and let you see what's happenin' over in my neck of the woods.

1. I'm in 7th grade at American Prep. Academy
-science is one of my best subjects. really!
-I really like it there even though I do have to wear ugly uniforms. (they could at least get something more modern!!)

2. I'm still performing at Encore Entertainment in Sandy, Utah and I LOVE IT! We've started performing so...drop in and check it out sometime!

3. I LOVE TO SING! I just performed in my school's APA Idol last wednesday (4/23) and I placed in the top 3!!!

4. I'm going to swim this summer with the Treehouse Swim Team. I'll check back with that.

5. I do NOT like math. my worst subject. as of right now, im failing. uh oh!

Well-check my blog for more updates: http://koalatate.blogspot.com
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

<3/Haylee tate bear buddy lynne ann [=

2 comments:

The Tate Family said...

Haylee you are my American Idol! That is amazing that you placed in the top 3! Wow, you and David Archuleta must be MFEO. ;)

haylee ann (: said...

[= thanks! wait...who said that?